Address: Bispegt. 11, 7013 Trondheim
The King’s crown and the other items that make up the Regalia of Norway are exhibited in the west wing of the Archbishop’s Palace. This priceless historical collection symbolizes more than a millennium of the monarchy as Norway’s form of government. The King’s crown was acquired by King Charles III John for his coronation in 1818. The crown has since been used for four coronations and two benedictions.