On the boat excursion from Tonnes, you can now experience one of Helgeland's most spectacular mountain peaks and surely one of Norway's best views ! 5-hour guided tour including a refreshing RIB boat ride and a stop at the Arctic Circle island.
Meeting place: Tonnes Marina.
Suitable for: Everyone
Duration: about 5 hours
Summary of tour itinerary:
- Sea rafting to Rødøy (Rødøyløva Mountain) 20-25 minutes
- Special ceremony at the Arctic Circle monument on the Arctic Circle island
- Guided hike up the mountain from Klokkergården Inn
- Gentle walk with a gradual ascent
- Adequate breaks with stories along the way
- Magnificent 360-degree views
- Two different routes for the trip up and down
- Optional dining at Klokkergården Inn
- Return trip to Tonnes Marina